Photo detail

LoanMax is the most generous contributor of the high-interest loan industry, donating $350,000 this election cycle.

Stories this photo appears in:

Tease photo

Following the Money from High-Interest Lenders to Virginia Lawmakers

Campaign cash helps undermine efforts to create consumer protections.

Recent years have seen increased scrutiny of high-interest lenders, businesses that offer a variety of loans at interest rates that often exceed 300 percent. Now campaign finance disclosures show the industry is spreading its influence across the political spectrum with about $800,000 in political contributions this election cycle according to data from the Virginia Public Access Project.

PaulMEnsley 3 months ago

People who want to start a new business they can take a loan. Loanmax offer a variety of loans at interest rates that often exceed 300 percent. You should check some Facebook pages like they give you a good idea to start a business.

RobertaPogue 1 month, 1 week ago

I’ve been to this place to clear off my assignment writing company uk and they worked great! I think that everyone must go there because they really care for your car and your tires.

waqas 1 week, 5 days ago

I encourage you to read this text it is fun described ... Vitamin B1

waqas 1 week, 4 days ago

It's superior, however , check out material at the street address. Foods That Cause Inflammation

waqas 1 week, 4 days ago

I just thought it may be an idea to post incase anyone else was having problems researching but I am a little unsure if I am allowed to put names and addresses on here. Herbs

waqas 6 days, 1 hour ago

I have a similar interest this is my page read everything carefully and let me know what you think. Benefits of Essential Oils